Balega's UltraGlide No Show Socks are designed to be lightweight, yet they feature strategic protective cushioning built into the sock. Engineered with Balega's proprietary Drynamix moisture management fiber and combined with a unique friction free yarn, these socks keep feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance, and durability.
Featuring an additional cushion pad across the metatarsal area for additional protection, the design helps prevent blisters by encompassing moisture, heat, and movement. The UltraGlide incorporates PFTE (a synthetic fluoropolymer of tetrafluoroethylene) into the fabric to act as a lubricant, which reduces friction and wear. This unique lubricant is also responsible for controlled heat management, reducing heat caused by static and kinetic function to keep the skin cool.
UltraGlide socks feature a contoured left and right knit construction to ensure that each sock fits the foot properly. This unique design eliminates excess bunching at the toes and prevents the sock from sliding down into shoes during activity. 1-year warranty.
- Lightweight construction and strategic protective cushioning help reduce hot spots and keep feet cool during activity
- Friction free yarn combined with proprietary Drynamix yarn minimizes risk of chafing and rub spots
- Compressive arch bands with ventilation panels aid with breathability and hold sock securely in place
- Contoured left and right knit construction ensures the ultimate fit
- Hand-linked toe closure
- Includes a 1-year warranty