MEN'S RIDE 15 RUNSHIELD
Inspired by the closing sentiment of Robert Frost's, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, the RUNSHIELD Winter Miles Pack defies the elements so you can keep after it. Built using water-resistant RUNSHIELD, you can stay committed to your training no matter the weather.
- Water-resistant RUNSHIELD helps block against the elements
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your springiest run yet
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel to toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- APMA Certified - The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Drop: 8mm
- Weight: Men's 8.8 oz.