If you have any questions about your order that we haven't answered below or on the shipping, returns or other service page links below, contact us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions for you!
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 317-8720000 ; M-F, 10am – 5pm, EST
Customer Service FAQs
What is your international shipping policy?
- We wish we could as it would be cool to see our products in other countries, but as of now we are limiting our online sales to the USA.
What is your return policy?
- Go ahead and try the shoes on the road, trail, treadmill or track and if they don’t feel right send them back and we will exchange them for you. We only ask that you use them for their intended purpose and, so we are on the same page, mowing the lawn does not count. Although our return and exchange policy is amazing, we still reserve the right to deny a request for exchange or refund if you used the gear to stomp grapes while making your own wine, cleaning out your horse’s stall (you have a horse? Cool!) or participating in a color run. Even though color runs are technically running they are awesomely messy and, well you get the point.
- We think it’s reasonable that, within 30 days, you’ll know if you like the stuff you bought from us so we’re going to make that the deadline to let us know if you don’t.
How do I make a return or exchange?
- You can either bring the product(s) back to the store or send it back to us. If you send it back to us, we’ll pay for the shipping unless you are mailing it from outside the 48 contiguous United States. We won’t pay for your gas to drive to the store though. Sorry about that. Either way, head to RETURNS AND EXCHANGES for details.
What is a fast exchange?
- Simply place a new order online for the new product(s) and mail the original product(s) back to us and we'll credit your card. UPS takes about 5-7 business days to deliver your package to us. We’ll credit you within 24 hours of receiving your package and email you a receipt confirming the credit!
Do I have to pay Sales Tax?
- You will have to pay sales tax if you live in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Virginia or Washington DC.